Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hayward replacement vacuum hoses

1. Back To Top    #1

Hayward replacement vacuum hoses

My dog chewed up several of my hose sections. Each 4' replacement section is $14.00. I have a Hayward Pool Vac Ultra. I would like to know if anyone has found a suitable replacement that is less expensive.

Also, if anyone knows how to keep my dog from pulling the hoses out of the pool, I would love to hear from you. I have heard that more structured exercise will help. Anything else would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mike
    - 12' x 2.5' round
    - 1550 gallon
    - Cheesy piece of junk 4" paper filter with pump attched not good for anything
    - 1.5HP hayword pump with 29" x 9" paper filter sitting in my shed waiting to be hooked up
    - Insert your favorite "Tim the Tool Man" saying here
    - Picnic table on the side with a childrens "Step 2" slide and garden hose spraying it for the perfect redneck water slide
    - Very clear pool after I decided to do the BBB and ditch the starting kit from Wally World
    - Love the "BBB"!

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Hayward replacement vacuum hoses

You don't have to buy Hayward brand hoses there are aftermarket brand hoses for about half the price. Get your dog a chew toy that may help

3. Back To Top    #3

You don't have to buy Hayward brand hoses there are aftermarket brand hoses for about half the price. Get your dog a chew toy that may help
    Thanks poolsupplysales. Do you know any brand names that are equivalent?
    - 12' x 2.5' round
    - 1550 gallon
    - 1.5HP hayword pump with 29" x 9" paper filter sitting in my shed waiting to be hooked up
    - Picnic table on the side with a childrens "Step 2" slide and garden hose spraying it for the perfect redneck water slide
    - Very clear pool after I decided to do the BBB and ditch the starting kit from Wally World
    - Love the "BBB"!

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

5. Back To Top    #5

Excellent. Thank you.
    - 12' x 2.5' round
    - 1550 gallon
    - Love the "BBB"!