Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Builders in Bucks County PA

1. Back To Top    #1

Builders in Bucks County PA

Hi,

I'm nervously about to start the process of finding a pool builder. Does anyone have any recommendations good or bad about a pool builder in the bucks county Pennsylvania area?

I appreciate any references

Thanks,
    Fonzy

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Builders in Bucks County PA

Hey Fonzy,

Shameless plug here...but this thread describes a pretty good builder in the area. (although, I am a little biased)

and-so-it-begins-t37164.html?hilit=monogram

tony c.
    monogram custom pools (lehigh and bucks county)
    Owner of Monogram Custom Pools in NE PA. My Personal Pool - 1000sf gunite pebble pool with 1500 gallon spa/grotto and 500 gallon outdoor spa; Pentair i9 Intellitouch with i10x expansion panel. Screenlogic 2/iPhone
    Intelloflo SVRS main pump, 6 whisperflow pumps 2hp to 3hp, Intellichem system, ic60 salt water cell, Sta rite 400k btu heater, Pentair 120k btu heat pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Tony,

Thank you for your reply, I have no problem with shameless plugs. You handle Eastern Bucks county?

Thanks,
    Fonzy

4. Back To Top    #4

Yup. I am on the east side on bucks/lehigh county border.

tony
    Owner of Monogram Custom Pools in NE PA. My Personal Pool - 1000sf gunite pebble pool with 1500 gallon spa/grotto and 500 gallon outdoor spa; Pentair i9 Intellitouch with i10x expansion panel. Screenlogic 2/iPhone
    Intelloflo SVRS main pump, 6 whisperflow pumps 2hp to 3hp, Intellichem system, ic60 salt water cell, Sta rite 400k btu heater, Pentair 120k btu heat pump

5. Back To Top    #5

Tony,

Oh great, and thank you for being so responsive. I was hoping to find a builder in which I deal with the owner directly so your services are very interesting to me. Have you done any pools in Eastern Bucks that you can use as a reference? Newer is okay but I would prefer pools you have done a number of years ago.

Thanks,
    Fonzy

6. Back To Top    #6

give me some town names. We've done a few in quakertown. 1 down in warminster. 2 in the perkasie area.

7. Back To Top    #7

Those are western Bucks. I'm in Eastern Bucks. Warminster is about 20 minutes from me so that isn't too far. I'd rather not give out my town name here for obvious reasons.

8. Back To Top    #8

email me offline anytime. tony@monogramcustompools.com or pm through here.

9. Back To Top    #9

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I would like to get a few quotes at least.