Out of the ordinary ABG pool liners available?

Jul 23, 2007
pacific nw
Don't know where else to post this so will start here. I'm looking for a more customized abg liner for a 27 ft.x52 in round pool..one sees so many of the same kind of boring liners everywhere, seems like someone could make some $$ by introducing a new line of more attractive liners for larger pools, say ones with a Hawaiian floral design on the bottom as seen in many of the upscale hotel pools. I would be willing to pay more for one as it wouldn't pay for us to have an inground outdoor pool here in the Pacific NW where we only get a few months use. Anyone know of a company who might offer something like this? Thanks for listening!

I deal exclusively with http://poconopoolproducts.com/ They currently only have one print for above grounds but like Bama said you can put an in-ground liner into an above ground. In-ground material is of a higher quality and is thicker; the disadvantage is being it costs more. Regardless they will manufacturer a liner to any dimension you want. I live in PA so you might want to check to see if you have someone more local in the event of a problem with the liner so you don't have to ship it across the country.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.