Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Out of the ordinary ABG pool liners available?

1. Back To Top    #1

pacific nw

Out of the ordinary ABG pool liners available?

Don't know where else to post this so will start here. I'm looking for a more customized abg liner for a 27 ft.x52 in round sees so many of the same kind of boring liners everywhere, seems like someone could make some $$ by introducing a new line of more attractive liners for larger pools, say ones with a Hawaiian floral design on the bottom as seen in many of the upscale hotel pools. I would be willing to pay more for one as it wouldn't pay for us to have an inground outdoor pool here in the Pacific NW where we only get a few months use. Anyone know of a company who might offer something like this? Thanks for listening!

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: Out of the ordinary ABG pool liners available?

You might be able to talk to an inground liner mfg and have one custom made like you want. I'd start by contacting a couple of those first.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    Exeter, PA

Re: Out of the ordinary ABG pool liners available?

I deal exclusively with They currently only have one print for above grounds but like Bama said you can put an in-ground liner into an above ground. In-ground material is of a higher quality and is thicker; the disadvantage is being it costs more. Regardless they will manufacturer a liner to any dimension you want. I live in PA so you might want to check to see if you have someone more local in the event of a problem with the liner so you don't have to ship it across the country.
    X-Pert Pool Service
    X-Pert Pool on Facebook and @XPertPoolServic on Twitter
    22,000 gal / 16' x 32' / Vinyl / Hayward s244t /Pentair SuperFlo 1 hp