Operating Frequency of Pentair Easytouch?

ultimate_ed

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 25, 2012
Manvel, TX
If Pentair publishes this info, it seemed to be buried beyond my pitiful hacking skills to find. I'd have thought that would have been an FCC required bit of data included in the manual.

I've got a Pentair Easytouch 8 setup and I know if uses RF to communicate with the remote control. Does anyone know what frequency Pentair uses?

I'm considering adding a backyard wireless weather station (to monitor and also provide a data point for my neighborhood to Weather Underground). Several of the units I'm looking at operate at 433MHz. The placement I'd be looking at for the sensor package and the indoor receiver would be in a similar area where my Easytouch antenna and remote talk to each other. Before I invest the time and effort for a weather station, I'd like to have a reasonable certainty that the two wireless radios are going to be trying to talk over each other.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.