Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How to start my own thread

1. Back To Top    #1

How to start my own thread

For directions on how to start a thread, scroll down to post # 5 ...... thanks, gtemkin

Butterfly

I'm sorry and I know that this has nothing to do with this topic but how may I be able to start my own new thread I really cant find what I press to start my own topic?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How to start my own thread

You can go to Board Index, select a topic of your choice, then select the blue 'New Topic' button to open your message box.

Welcome to the forum
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

I can't figure out how to post a question/thread. I have read previous questions/answers, but can't find. Most recent question was from late 2013 saying to click board index, which I can't find? It is not below sponsorship. I'm using Firefox, but also tried Internet Explorer and can't find any link that will let me post questions? What am I missing? Thanks so much, as I have a problem and really need member answers if possible.
    Intex 16X32 with Intex pump and SWG--nothing installed yet and will upgrade to larger pump and DE filter after full install completed.

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    You can go to Board Index, select a topic of your choice, then select the blue 'New Topic' button to open your message box.

Welcome to the forum
    33' round, 23,000 gal AG vinyl , 1HP 2spd PowerFlo Matrix downsized with 3/4HP impeller (X2), Hayward S180T 150# sand filter (X2), Hayward H250 NG heater Pool Store year 1 - $850 for 2 months; Pool Store year 2 - $440 for 2 months, TFPC year 1 - $170 for 4 months; TFPC year 2 - $95 for 4.5 months
    The most important article on this site - The ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

5. Back To Top    #5

The layout of the website has changed since 2012 so I wouldn't use instructions from back then.

To start a thread, Click in the Forum tab. On the next page that's presented , click on one of the many Forum names that is most like the subject your going to post about.

On the next page that's presented you'll see a button that says +Post New Thread. Press it and you've got a new post.

Good luck!
    21K gal 16' x 40' in-ground pool built 1959, old school with Jacuzzi bronze pump, American Products 24" Sand Filter & Americana Multiport valve, Jandy Lite2 millivolt heater, Coverstar cover, and classic Kreepy Krauly.

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks so much--I have figured it out now.
    Intex 16X32 with Intex pump and SWG--nothing installed yet and will upgrade to larger pump and DE filter after full install completed.