Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fantastic idea for Christmas

1. Back To Top    #1

Fantastic idea for Christmas

Watching my sister's cat yesterday gave me a really wicked idea...

Fill a Christmas ornament with catnip and give it to friends who own cats. Then wait for the fun to begin.

TIMBER!
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Fantastic idea for Christmas

I've known one or two cats that didn't need catnip to tear down a tree. The fact that the tree existed was all of the motivation they needed.

3. Back To Top    #3

Our cats never liked cat nip but went insane over freshly opened coffee. I put it in a thin box under the tree under all the presents. It was hilarious watching them try to get to it and even funnier watching the family wonder why the cats were being so crazy!

Merry Christmas!
    Ron- Kansas. IG fiberglass, Riviera 30 Freeform 13600 gallons,
    EasyTouch 4 w/IC20 SWCG, Pentair Whisperflo 1hp, 2 speed 220 pump, Hayward ProGrid 4820 DE filter using Eco Klean instead of DE, 2 Savi Melody 12v 5 color LEDs, Raypack 266k btu millivolt heater, Arctic Armour Mesh custom safety cover (Total self Install) TF-100 test kit w/Magic stir.

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by 4knights
    Our cats never liked cat nip but went insane over freshly opened coffee. I put it in a thin box under the tree under all the presents. It was hilarious watching them try to get to it and even funnier watching the family wonder why the cats were being so crazy!

Merry Christmas!
    That's interesting. Coffee. Who would have thought?

5. Back To Top    #5

LOL!
    Helen
    Dallas Area, 16,000 gal IG, Easytouch 8 computer, Intelliflo 3HP Variable Speed pool pump, Pentair Smart Pump 4x160, Pentair 3/4 HP Booster Pump, FNS 60 DE 60, Mastertemp 400, Rainbow 320, Dual Timer w/ freeze protection, Intellichor SWG, TF100 Test Kit, POOL FILLED AUG 3, 2012, ORDER YOUR TF100 KIT FROM http://tftestkits.net
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/under...ie-t49936.html