Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My Goodness! The Pricing on Ammo.

1. Back To Top    #1

My Goodness! The Pricing on Ammo.

A couple of months ago, a person could buy 1000 rounds of PMC .223 @ $319 and $199 for Tula of the same quantity, all day, everyday.

Now we've got bidding into the mid $700 range of the PMC and in the mid $500 range for the Tula.

Wishing I would have depleted my savings account on this ammo back in summer and had it up for auction now.

I'd be making some major PROFIT!
    24'x52" round AG 13,000 gallons - 150# Pentair SD-40 sand filter - 1hp Pentair Dynamo pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My Goodness! The Pricing on Ammo.

Tula???

Sent via Tapatalk...
    Inlaws Pool Boy since June 14th 2012, Pool built ~ 2003, In-Ground, 16'x32'
    13500 gal, Vinyl Liner, Fiberglass Slide, TF-100 Test Kit, Hayward 210T
    sand filter, A.O. Smith 1.5HP main pump motor (C48L2N134C1),
    Hayward SuperPump (model ?), Polaris 380 & PB4 Booster Pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by UnderWaterVanya
    Tula???

Sent via Tapatalk...
    A steel cased round produced in Russia.

Steel case is throwaway, brass is re-loadable.
    24'x52" round AG 13,000 gallons - 150# Pentair SD-40 sand filter - 1hp Pentair Dynamo pump

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity_Stack
    A couple of months ago, a person could buy 1000 rounds of PMC .223 @ $319 and $199 for Tula of the same quantity, all day, everyday.

Now we've got bidding into the mid $700 range of the PMC and in the mid $500 range for the Tula.

Wishing I would have depleted my savings account on this ammo back in summer and had it up for auction now.

I'd be making some major PROFIT!

---This post has been edited to remove politically divisive commentary---257WbyMag - Forum Moderator.
    Helen
    Dallas Area, 16,000 gal IG, Easytouch 8 computer, Intelliflo 3HP Variable Speed pool pump, Pentair Smart Pump 4x160, Pentair 3/4 HP Booster Pump, FNS 60 DE 60, Mastertemp 400, Rainbow 320, Dual Timer w/ freeze protection, Intellichor SWG, TF100 Test Kit, POOL FILLED AUG 3, 2012, ORDER YOUR TF100 KIT FROM http://tftestkits.net
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/under...ie-t49936.html

5. Back To Top    #5

You can make your own bullets, super stinking easy.
    The only problem is you still need black powder, but it's not smokeless powder. So it is cheaper, but still a bit spendier than it once was.

You could make your own, but that's kinda asking for it. LOL

---This post has been edited to remove politically divisive commentary---257WbyMag - Forum Moderator.

Thanks for reading... - Tony
    Da' Pool: Intex 15'x42" 3284gal AGP EasySet (Inflatable Ring) - (Summer 2014: 27' round EW /w 6.5' deep end @ 22,500gal)
    Pump & Cart Mod: 1000gph Cart. 5ft² - 2 nylons, 24/7 OP. Traps bugs/bits, lasts longer/cleans easier = Happier Pool Owner!!
    The Bible for a "Trouble Free Pool" life = PoolSchool, the BBB method a TF100 test kit(Recommend Kits Compared). - Cleaning a Sand Filter
    Water looks like GLASS, if yours doesn't...SLAM IT! Feels nice and never been happier!!! :D

6. Back To Top    #6

I am a shooter too and just like many other shooters, I have opinions regarding the political environment. However, this is NOT the place to vent your political opinions, no matter what they are. This thread is locked to prevent further commentary on the subject.