FLO after pumps stop

Thank you for the quick response. A little more informaiton.

The FLO error would occur each time after approximately 22 minutes of run time, even though the set temp was not reached.

After removing the filter and checking the lines to make sure they are clear the problem did not go away. So to test the FLO switch i bypassed it by using a jumper. However the hot tub would still turn off after approximately 22 minutes even though it did not reach the set temp. However this time no error message was displayed.

To provide a little more insite. Last year I had to replace the seal and propeller in the main (Jets 1) pump. However while researching this the propeller I needed for my 2.5 hp pump was replaced by a propeller designed for a 2.0 hp pump. Could this explain the FLO issues even though it takes approximately 22 minutes for the FLO error to occur. It looks like the 2.5 hp propeller is available again as well.

Propeller bought and installed: 6500-309 - http://www.spaandpoolsource.com/6500-30 ... meter.aspx
Propeller spec'd for the pump: 6500-295 - http://www.spaandpoolsource.com/6500-29 ... r25hp.aspx

Hope this all makes sense and helps.

Sorry I can't help much in this case. I only know that in the past, the flo code on startup without heating has meant either a pressure switch, or in the last instance, a pump failure.

If FLO is only triggering 22 min. After running, I am at a loss, other than to say it must mean for some reason after 22 min flo is reduced enough for it to want to shut down the heat. So perhaps that incorrect part is failing.

^i wondered about this b/c I know my own jets automatically turnoff after 20 min and my circ pump kicks in every 20 min I think. However, when I am heating, circ stays on until heated. So I assumed Rocco's worked the same way.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.