Robotic pool cleaners

duraleigh said:
Need a lot more info to give you a really valid answer but the Blue Diamond remote is a good robot.
I have a 16'x32' inground rectangular pool with two ladders ( no stairs ). The pool is old and does not have a bottom drain. It has a liner not concrete.

duraleigh said:
Blue Diamond non-remote would be a good selection for that pool. The remote is a heavier, 2-motor cleaner but your size pool wouldn't benefit from it much, I think.

tonyspool said:
duraleigh said:
Need a lot more info to give you a really valid answer but the Blue Diamond remote is a good robot.
I have a 16'x32' inground rectangular pool with two ladders ( no stairs ). The pool is old and does not have a bottom drain. It has a liner not concrete.

Duraliegh, no worries over the robot scrubbing the liner too hard?

Sent via Tapatalk...

If the Blue Diamond is like my Blue Sapphire then there are no "scrubbers". It has two spongy rollers that drive the unit and move the debris to the vacuum area of the device.

I've only used mine for two months but I've been very happy with it's performance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.