Weird issues with Suction cleaner, skimmer, etc

Dec 3, 2012
Margate, FL
First off I want to thank anyone who has helped me with getting my water back to normal on my previous post! :)

Now yesterday a really weird issue started with my pool. I did my weekly cleaning of the my filter, once I put the filter back in and turned everything on via the timer the skimmer, suction cleaner, etc will all go full blast for about 30-60 seconds and then pretty much all of them will turn off completely for a few minutes and then do the same thing again. I kept an eye on it throughout the day and it was pretty much doing that all day. Now my timer started up this morning and the same thing is happening again. Any ideas on what to do? If it's easier to actually see what's happening I could take a video with my camera and post it on Youtube/Vimeo?

Thanks in advance everyone and Happy Holidays! :)

Sorry for bothering everyone with such a simple fix. The water level a little bit low recently since we haven't gotten as much rain down here as normal recently. Once we filled it up to the right level all was normal again.

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.