Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Weird issues with Suction cleaner, skimmer, etc

1. Back To Top    #1

Weird issues with Suction cleaner, skimmer, etc

First off I want to thank anyone who has helped me with getting my water back to normal on my previous post!

Now yesterday a really weird issue started with my pool. I did my weekly cleaning of the my filter, once I put the filter back in and turned everything on via the timer the skimmer, suction cleaner, etc will all go full blast for about 30-60 seconds and then pretty much all of them will turn off completely for a few minutes and then do the same thing again. I kept an eye on it throughout the day and it was pretty much doing that all day. Now my timer started up this morning and the same thing is happening again. Any ideas on what to do? If it's easier to actually see what's happening I could take a video with my camera and post it on Youtube/Vimeo?

Thanks in advance everyone and Happy Holidays!
    South Florida, 12K gal IG, Hayward C1200 Star-Clear Plus (Cartridge Filter), Emerson 1081 Pool Motor (C55CXKLT-5007), Painted Diamond Brite Finish, AutoPilot Digital Nano SWG, Baracuda G3 with Hayward Leaf Canister (loads of leaves from neighbors trees!!)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Weird issues with Suction cleaner, skimmer, etc

Is this a mechanical our electronic timer? YouTube would help.

Sent via Tapatalk...
    Inlaws Pool Boy since June 14th 2012, Pool built ~ 2003, In-Ground, 16'x32'
    13500 gal, Vinyl Liner, Fiberglass Slide, TF-100 Test Kit, Hayward 210T
    sand filter, A.O. Smith 1.5HP main pump motor (C48L2N134C1),
    Hayward SuperPump (model ?), Polaris 380 & PB4 Booster Pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Good morning! It is a Mechanical Timer. I will take a video of it later on Today and post the link here. Thanks!
    South Florida, 12K gal IG, Hayward C1200 Star-Clear Plus (Cartridge Filter), Emerson 1081 Pool Motor (C55CXKLT-5007), Painted Diamond Brite Finish, AutoPilot Digital Nano SWG, Baracuda G3 with Hayward Leaf Canister (loads of leaves from neighbors trees!!)

4. Back To Top    #4

Sorry for bothering everyone with such a simple fix. The water level a little bit low recently since we haven't gotten as much rain down here as normal recently. Once we filled it up to the right level all was normal again.

Happy Holidays everyone!