Spring, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I am having a problem with the wireless controller of my Easytouch 8 system giving a NO COMM error. I have tried resetting both the outdoor panel and controller, and have also tried syncing both again by sending the wireless address, but my controller displays "Address Lock" and "searching for signal" but never syncs. This all began after having some power outages two nights ago. I also have the protocol adapter connected to the same terminal screws on the comport, and everything worked fine until we lost power. I have not pulled the panel yet to see if/what lights I have on the transceiver board, nor have I cleared the EEPROM yet. Is it normal for the remote to display address lock as soon as you go to the wireless address menu?

After speaking with Pentair tech support yesterday, I pulled the transceiver board and noted the power light was on steady, and the 485 and RF lights flashed occasionally. I pulled the power to it to reboot the board, but still no dice. According to the tech, sounds like it may be a main board issue. I will update again after I get a tech out here to look at it.

After speaking with Pentair tech support yesterday, I pulled the transceiver board and noted the power light was on steady, and the 485 and RF lights flashed occasionally. I pulled the power to it to reboot the board, but still no dice. According to the tech, sounds like it may be a main board issue. I will update again after I get a tech out here to look at it.

I know this is an old forum thread, but what was your final solution or fix? I have exactly the same symptoms: power led is lit on the trans board and the 485 and RF leds occasionally flash; Main panel will show "sending" wireless address but remote shows "address lock" and the two never sync up; did all of the things recommended on other threads for powering off and on, battery changes, etc.

I know this is an old forum thread, but what was your final solution or fix? I have exactly the same symptoms: power led is lit on the trans board and the 485 and RF leds occasionally flash; Main panel will show "sending" wireless address but remote shows "address lock" and the two never sync up; did all of the things recommended on other threads for powering off and on, battery changes, etc.

Semi-retired,
Did you ever fix your system? I too am in exact same situation!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.