Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Operating manual for Aquarite SWG software version 1.4...?

1. Back To Top    #1

Operating manual for Aquarite SWG software version 1.4...?

Hi All,

I'm in the process of taking control of my pool in Thailand away from the maintenance company that have been looking after it as part of my rental contract - thanks to the wealth of info on this forum I'm well on the way to understanding what is going and getting everything back in balance.

However, one thing I am struggling to find is an operating manual for the SWG in the system. I can see the manual for the newer Aquarite 1.5 version of the software on the Haywood website but nowhere can I see the manual for the 1.4 version. There seems to be quite a few differences in what's displayed on the screen between the different software versions and I'd like to make sure that I'm reading everything correctly, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Tom.
    Vinyl Liner Pool
    75,000 Litres
    Minder X20CLS SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Operating manual for Aquarite SWG software version 1.4..

Hopefully someone will come along that has a copy of the old manual. Have you tried checking with the local pool stores to see if they have one?
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Hey Dave,

Where I am (in Thailand) the pool companies are about as unorganized as it's possible to be. The company that installed this particular Aquarite came out today to "check" the cell was working after 7 years daily use and assured me that it was working fine as the display on the main unit was showing 1000 ppm (even though the inspect cell and no flow lights were on) - I said that my tester was showing 4500 ppm and they insisted that the reading on the machine was right. I asked them to use their tester to compare readings but they don't have one! This is the biggest company in my area by far (Pattaya) that install many, many pools every year - the chances of them having a old copy of the manual lying around are not even approaching zero unfortunately....

Hence the reason I'm taking over control of the pool myself!!!!

Cheers,

Tom.
    Vinyl Liner Pool
    75,000 Litres
    Minder X20CLS SWG

4. Back To Top    #4

Tomster, I'd be willing to come to Pattaya and take care of your pool. (I've got to bring the wife though.) Pattaya is a beautiful part of Thailand. I'm envious great memories from there in 89.

Can you post a picture of your pool?

Hope it works out for you.

Current link: http://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/manuals/Manual345.pdf
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean, Lakeland Florida