Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help Identifying Rope Eye

1. Back To Top    #1

Wake Forest, NC

Help Identifying Rope Eye

Long story short. Liner replaced and builder gone unresponsive. So I am trying to identify this to replace it as he threw it away during the replacement.

I can tell you that is was plastic/polymer and it is threaded on to a threaded rod sticking out of the side of the wall. Currently the liner is covering the threaded rod and really do not want to puncture it until I have the eye and the gasket ready to go. If I had to guess the rod is probably 1/2in. I understand I may not get the correct part on the first try but it is what it is. Any suggestions would be great!

this is the best picture I have of it that I have found so far. I will see if I can find any better ones also.

IG Vinyl liner, 21,500G sport bottom, TR-60 sand filter, 3/4 HP Whisper Flow, BBB with 12.5% Liquid Chlorine

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry
    Exeter, PA

Re: Help Identifying Rope Eye

The PI-2000 might work.
    my dealer doesn't have many images available so it's a little hard to track down. ... q=rope+eye

you can go through their database and by find the manufacturers website and then use the mfg part # you might be able to find pictures that aren't available through scp directly.

you don't need a login to search through scp.
    X-Pert Pool Service
    X-Pert Pool on Facebook and @XPertPoolServic on Twitter
    22,000 gal / 16' x 32' / Vinyl / Hayward s244t /Pentair SuperFlo 1 hp