I was going to leave the pool circulating this winter and unforseen reasons have me scrambling to winterize it instead. The wife brought the chlorine level up to shock she thought but when she tested the water the test vile turned light pink and then immediately went clear before adding any chemical at all. Never saw this before. We know there is enough chlorine to get it up to a 24 reading but this is what we are seeing. The water is quite cold. Does this have anything to do with it? Call me stumped!