Build in Dallas with small yard

Neat build and like Robbie, I like the tile too. Very unique and different choice. Nice to see something out of the norm like that. Interesting choice on the steel as well. I don't believe I've even heard of that.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
They have done the deck form finally so we should see a pour first of next week! We are hoping we swim in a couple of weeks. :party:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 215
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 210
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 211
They have poured the deck and are working on the roof structure! We are getting close to the end but we still have not decided on the plaster finish. We are looking at Bead Crete, has anyone around here used it before?

No, but that is a very nice finish, all glass bead. Very spendy premium finish. Others make all glass bead finishes too, so you might check them out as well. I've never seen one, but I'm sure they are gorgeous.

EDIT: If I could afford an all glass bead finish, I absolutely would do it. Heck, If I am just wishing like that I would go all glass tile. It doesn't get more spendy than that. :lol:

Some additional work completed today!! :party: The steel structure for the arbor and the replacement fill dirt. I will post some pictures later today if the welder does not burn the house down! :shock: Still no decision on the plaster.

Here is a picture of the frame of the shade structure being built. They have done the fill dirt around the deck so we have to get going on the rest of the fence work. We hope to have water in a week or two.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 95

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.