The Pool is about 500 Sq feet and a trapezoidal shape with Diamond Brite White plaster. I posted a few months back but cannot seem to recover my password so I signed up again. Please take a look and see if anything is missing. I do have a computer generated picture of what the pool should look like but the file size is keeping me from attaching it.
Excavations to be done with track driven back hoe. (Additional cost for Bobcat on an as needed basis) Excavation to include an 8” to 10” pre-grade for pool area.
All dirt to be removed from site unless otherwise specified.
Steel curtain of pool to be tied on a minimum of 10” centers with alternative bars in stress areas of pool giving a 10” x 10” grid with 3/8”, #3 rebar. A 12” x 12” – 4 BAR BOX BEAM runs to top perimeter of the pool using ½” #4 rebar.
2 anti-vortex VGB safety drains
2” schedule 40 drain lines
2” schedule 40 backwash
2” return lines w/ 1½” inlets
5 return jets
1 overflow line
Skimmers and safety drains are plumbed with individual lines between swimming pool/spa and equipment location. Each is individually valved with Jandy Valves.
All plumbing to be pressure tested during construction to a minimum of 30 p.s.i. for quality assurance.
Pneumatically applied six sac mixes. All gunite is dry mixed and shot on each individual site.
Minimum thickness: walls = 6” floors = 8” coves = 10” & 12” x 12” perimeter beam
6” Ceramic or Porcelain Frost proof band of tile around perimeter of pool. Skimmers mouths to be lined with tile.
Natural Stone , Cast Stone or Bull Nose Copings are available with a mastic joint between coping and deck around pool.
Includes using a 3/8” #3 rebar tied to a minimum of 12” centers. A 4” sub grade of cushion sand to be placed in pregraded area beneath deck.
Additional circuits added for pool equipment. Emergency shut off switch at pool equipment. 24 hour dual time clock at equipment. Freeze protection monitor at pool equipment. 500 watt pool, and 100 watt spa incandescent lighting.
Pump: Jandy Pro Edge Stealth Pumps
Filter: Jandy Pro Edge DE / CL Filters
Heater: Jandy Laars Pro Edge LRZ Natural Heater
Cleaner: Polaris Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
A deluxe maintenance tool package is included with every pool and or spa.
Includes: hose, telescopic pole, pool brush, hand skimmer, vacuum head, thermometer, and a water test kit.
Deluxe white plaster is in standard price
Color plaster is available at an extra cost
Quartz plaster is available at an extra cost
Pebble Tec or Pebble Sheen is available at an extra cost
Stonescapes is available at an extra cost
Durazzo is available at an extra cost
Diamond bright is available at an extra cost
(Summary Pool / Green Energy Efficient Mineral Pool)
• Hand dug plumbing trenches, All lines are 12” to 18” Deep and Laid Out Flat. All connections made using commercial grade gray PVC glue.
• Excavation with hand shaped walls, and corners are dug out by hand to maximize pool water area.
• Sundeck with 8” of H2O
• Gunite and steel reinforced equipment pad.
• Jandy “Energy Smart” Stealth Pump
• 1’ Sheer descent waterfall
• Nature II Mineral Purification System
• Ozone Purification System
• 853 square feet of driveway removal
• Stump Removal included
• All Trash Removal included
• Jandy PDA wireless remote
• Jandy “water polishing” DE filter
• Custom Sloped Retaining wall (Stone veneer finish with travertine Cap)
• Polaris 280 automatic pool cleaner with ¾ hp Polaris booster pump.
• Jandy never lube valves with lifetime guaranty
• Custom diamond blade cut, select grade, Travertine Eased Edge Coping
• Standard Waterline Tile (Tile TBD)
• (3) Next Step Savi Melody Color Changing LED lights
• Pro-Edge Dealer with 3Yr Warranty on Jandy Products
• Aluminum skimmer lids (square)
• Concrete Pad for future BBQ placement
• 422 square feet of broom finish concrete decking with perimeter 6” turndown, reinforced with 3/8” steel, 12” O.C. 4” brass drain caps.
We will manage and/or coordinate 100% of your back yard project whether you use our suggested hardscape or softscape subcontractors or not. 3 clean ups throughout construction.