Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Forum time

1. Back To Top    #1
    Redmond, OR

Forum time

Is there any way you can adjust the time on the server to account for the DST fallback we just had?
    It's still an hour ahead, as it never fell back.

I had "Summertime DST is in effect" set to = yes in my prefs for the site.
    As that was true when I signed up, however it didn't switch that automatically.
    If I set it to = no. Then it's correct.

Setting it manually is kinda a pain and shouldn't be necessary.
    So I'm guessing the server's OS is missing the latest DST update, as they (the gov.) keep changing things.
    Thanks for reading... - Tony
    Da' Pool: Intex 15'x42" 3284gal AGP EasySet (Inflatable Ring) - (Summer 2014: 27' round EW /w 6.5' deep end @ 22,500gal)
    Pump & Cart Mod: 1000gph Cart. 5ft² - 2 nylons, 24/7 OP. Traps bugs/bits, lasts longer/cleans easier = Happier Pool Owner!!
    The Bible for a "Trouble Free Pool" life = PoolSchool, the BBB method a TF100 test kit(Recommend Kits Compared). - Cleaning a Sand Filter
    Water looks like GLASS, if yours doesn't...SLAM IT! Feels nice and never been happier!!! :D

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Indiana

Re: Forum time

The "DST is in effect" here is actually only a manual toggle. The board software doesn't track DST though some have an option to automatically adjust for DST.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat