IG Pool with waterfall+safety cover installation questions

Jan 20, 2012
West KY
Hey guys and gals. I have a question about safety cover installations. I have a waterfall in about the middle of one side, slightly closer to deep end, and my safety cover was installed recently. There are 2 loose/unused straps by the waterfall (1 each end). These straps are different from the spring ones attached to the anchors. Also, the the cutout for the waterfall is not in the right place, but at least I can compensate for that by moving the waterfall some. But these unused straps...I'm thinking this installation surely can't be right. Could someone post pictures of how theirs is attached? I'll post pics tomorrow of mine.

Thanks in advance

Re: IG Pool with waterfall+safety cover installation questio

Sorry no pics yet. Crazy work schedule working dark to dark! Hope to get pics in a few days. Talked to PB. He admits cover is not cut right and is ordering new one. My build that began near the beginning of this year seems like it will never be finished!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.