Nitro Wall Climber

Liteguy

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Cave Creek, AZ
Hi guys,

Have a Nitro Wall Climber was new at the beginning of the season 2012. Has worked great on a weekly basis. Just came back from a trip and went to use it. Started fine like it always did, then for some unknown reason quit. Did the usual inspection and cleaning, could find nothing visually obvious. Power pack works with the green or red lights. Anyone else experience this? Ideas before I call the company?

thank you

When you cycle the power does the pump or the drive motor come on? Normally the pump comes on first, then the drive motor. The pump sometimes stops, but the drive motor continues. Then starts up. Good indicator light on the power supply?

Well...whats really annoying is ZERO customer service form the company that distributes the Nitro Wall Climber.

I really like the unit at the beginning of the season, but now, I get ZERO response as if the company does not exist. The unit I have was new and in 6 months has died, using it once per week +/- :hammer:

Are the nitro wall climber people members here? Sure would appreciate a response. If not they are done in my book.

Hi, Steve,

This forum is probably not the best place to get a response from a manufacturer. The vast majority of members here are pool owners like you and me.

I have no idea who even makes your unit but I would sure call them directly (sounds like you are going through a distributor?) and give them an opportunity to help you troubleshoot.

Not sure if this is the info you have but I hope it helps.
http://smartpool.com/website/Support/Co ... fault.aspx

We are also available to assist by phone Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST at 732-730-9880.

Smartpool, Inc., 687 Prospect Street, Lakewood, NJ 08701

When I had a problem with my unit the "whiskers" they sent me out a replacement set. No problem. Sorry your having troubles.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.