Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Nitro Wall Climber

1. Back To Top    #1

Nitro Wall Climber

Hi guys,

Have a Nitro Wall Climber was new at the beginning of the season 2012. Has worked great on a weekly basis. Just came back from a trip and went to use it. Started fine like it always did, then for some unknown reason quit. Did the usual inspection and cleaning, could find nothing visually obvious. Power pack works with the green or red lights. Anyone else experience this? Ideas before I call the company?

thank you
    Steve-Liteguy

13K Pebble-tech Pool, ECO pump, IntelliChlor SWG, DE

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Nitro Wall Climber

When you cycle the power does the pump or the drive motor come on? Normally the pump comes on first, then the drive motor. The pump sometimes stops, but the drive motor continues. Then starts up. Good indicator light on the power supply?
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean, Lakeland Florida

3. Back To Top    #3

No pump, no drive motor operation on the unit itself, all indicator lights on the power supply red and green work fine.
    Steve-Liteguy

4. Back To Top    #4

Sounds like you're going to have to call the manufacturer.
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean, Lakeland Florida

5. Back To Top    #5

Well...whats really annoying is ZERO customer service form the company that distributes the Nitro Wall Climber.

I really like the unit at the beginning of the season, but now, I get ZERO response as if the company does not exist. The unit I have was new and in 6 months has died, using it once per week +/-

Are the nitro wall climber people members here? Sure would appreciate a response. If not they are done in my book.
    Steve-Liteguy

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Hi, Steve,

This forum is probably not the best place to get a response from a manufacturer. The vast majority of members here are pool owners like you and me.

I have no idea who even makes your unit but I would sure call them directly (sounds like you are going through a distributor?) and give them an opportunity to help you troubleshoot.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

7. Back To Top    #7

Not sure if this is the info you have but I hope it helps.
    http://smartpool.com/website/Support/Co ... fault.aspx

We are also available to assist by phone Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST at 732-730-9880.

Smartpool, Inc., 687 Prospect Street, Lakewood, NJ 08701

When I had a problem with my unit the "whiskers" they sent me out a replacement set. No problem. Sorry your having troubles.