New lagoon pool in Blountsville, AL..

Jul 14, 2012
Blountsville, AL
I'm going to start posting pics of our new pool and backyard project. I'll start with a few and then add to it as I can. I welcome any comments/suggestions/ideas!

100_1929.jpg

100_1932.jpg

100_1936.jpg

100_1940.jpg

100_1943.jpg

100_1944.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
WOW! You take lots of nice pretty pictures. Thank you. :goodjob:
I bet they just loooved you, traipsing around the job site, being all nosy with your camera. :wink:

I noticed when they were digging the deep end, that there was a picture showing what looked like a grey pipe /w a somewhat small chip out of it.
Was that a pipe, or just a rock? What'd they do about?

You can put the liner in right over the top of wet poolcrete?
It doesn't sound like they did a rough-in coat 1st, followed up with a smooth, wetter finish coat. Sounds like either their troweling technique is bad, or the poolcrete was overworked. IE. Too dry, so they left lots of marks in it.

But I'm no expert, just what I see on here.

That was solid rock. It took them hours to get that last 12". The PB cut some corners on some things for sure. I'm not happy with the finish, but I guess i'm stuck with it until the next time the liner comes out. There was a lot of things I didn't like. If I had it to do over, I would have had them leave after the poolcrete and finished everything myself. The plumbing is terrible. Wait until I post pics of the pump. I plan on re-plumbing the filter in the spring.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.