New Deck Box installation

jwurtz

Nov 10, 2012
I have one last thing left with my final pool inspection and it seems to be the thing that is causing me the biggest problem. The deck box. Before going into detail about that I'll give you a little back story. As mentioned in my signature I have a 16x32 inground pool, I have a 100 amp panel dedicated to the pool end approx 18ft from pools edge and a 100ft from the house. What I thought was my final electric inspection turned into a small list of things that I have to fix and one thing being the deck box. As you will see in dark picture (sorry just took it and its dark outside), the current outlet box that I'm needing is located on the right of the panel. You can see the pool concrete behind the filter on the top left. I've purchased the correct deck box to install but I'm having troubles understanding how I need to install it so that I can pass my final inspection.

The deck box has 3 holes in the bottom. The center will be connected to the 1 inch conduit they pool guys installed for the light and based on what i'm reading it states the other two are needing metal conduit. Can anyone help me understand how exactly this needs to be done?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• pool_panel2.jpg
    pool_panel2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 151
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.