Help, I am new at this. I just bought the test kit. A friend helped me test my water (TFP member).
CYA over 100
My water is nasty green and has been that way for 2 months. My friend says that because my CYA is off the chart, I should completely drain my pool and start over with new water. Is that right? Since we are in Nov, should I put new water or wait until spring?