Where to purchase top rails

Jul 6, 2008
Jacksonville, NC
I was given an above ground pool and have to take it down myself. I am pretty sure the top rails are galvanized and some of them have rust through pinholes.
1-Where can I purchase new ones?
2-Can I change over to non metal ones?

I have no idea what types of pool it is. It is large, 19 sections and 48" deep.
pool.jpg

The best thing to do is try and find out who the mfg is and contact them or their dealer.

I'm not familar with that design but some searching should turn up something as it's a pretty unique design on the uprights.

Try to find out where it was purchased from. That is the only way to find parts if you don't know the manufacturer. Every type of above ground pool is different. Bolt patterns, length,width, of parts all differ....even with different pools from the same company. Good luck!

Thank you for the replies. I am hoping I can get away with a non metal top rail.

Update on dimensions.
27 ft across and 52" sidewall and each top rail is just over 53". Everything is galvanized except for the post caps which are plastic. I am trying to get the installation documentation now. This tear down is NOT a 2 person job, but we did it. All packed up and under the shed until spring.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.