Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: new guy with heater question

1. Back To Top    #1

new guy with heater question

Hello all Dan here in Las Vegas and I have a Free Flow Spa (free20) and I can't get it to go above 80 degrees, is there a reset on these or are the sensors going bad, I did replace the digital control panel because it had some weather damage from sun and general usage, the heater looks brand new when I had it apart, its only a year old and I am stumped any help would be great, thanks in advance.
    Dan

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: new guy with heater question

I don't know your model, but is it flashing any codes? My little jacuzzi had an episode of not heating once and it turned out to be a pressure switch. Cheap part, cheap fix. There should be a troubleshooting guide somewhere online for your model. Have you dug one up yet?
    In ground extended Grecian, 22,000 gal, Hayward 220t sand filter, vinyl liner, dolphin m4 supreme.
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!
    Helpful Links:
    GET A TEST KIT Chlorine/CYA Chart How to SLAM About Metals & Stains

3. Back To Top    #3

No sir no codes of any kind and I have not found a manuel or anythnig to much on this its a FREE20 from free flow and about a yr old I was thinking it had a re-set but could not find one.

4. Back To Top    #4

In the mean time in case no one with experience comes along to reply, see which one of these is yours, maybe there's a tip. My thinking is that if it heats the water at all, the heater should be fine and the issue is that somehow on the board you've set the temp limit. But that's just a wild-arsed guess.
    http://www.freeflowspas.com/downloads.html
    In ground extended Grecian, 22,000 gal, Hayward 220t sand filter, vinyl liner, dolphin m4 supreme.
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!
    Helpful Links:
    GET A TEST KIT Chlorine/CYA Chart How to SLAM About Metals & Stains