The Pool Cleaner

Apr 27, 2008
It's finally time to throw away the Kreepy Krawly that has served me well for 20 years. It needs a few parts, or a whole new head, and I'm tired of the clicking noise. I want something quieter because the pool is right next to the house. Has anyone tried "The Pool Cleaner". I want a cleaner that I attach to the skimmer. I have a 25,000 gal rectangular gunite pool.

I have The Pool Cleaner. It's now gone through 6 seasons and appears to have just died so I'll take it in for service. It works OK, but my pool doesn't get very dirty since I have an electric safety cover on it except for about an hour or so every day when the pool is in use. I'd expect robotic and pressure-side cleaners to do better when you've got a lot of debris, but for my pool it works fine and lets me run at very low cost since I use my Pentair IntelloFlo VF variable speed/flow pump to drive it directly via a Jandy valve to a dedicated line (one that was originally used for a pressure-side

How do you get enough suction to run the vacuum efficiently out of that line that was originally intended for a pressure side line? Personally i love the Pool cleaners, especially the four wheelers

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.