I planned on finishing up closing the pool this weekend, and am currently lowering the water level. I live in Wilmington, DE, and we are expecting to get 8 - 12 inches of rain over the next three days or so. I'm thinking rather than blow out the lines and completely close the pool now, I just wait until the storm is over, to see if I want or need to pump out more water. Once I've blown out the lines and plugged them, it will be more of a hassle to do. I have a safety cover that is already on, save for a few of the hooks so I can see the returns and where the water line is. I figure I can hook everything up, then unhook a few again to finish things off. This way, I'm not worried about debris getting in the pool. Sound reasonable?