pool cleaning devices

tstex

Silver Supporter
Aug 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Hello to all,

I have taken the advice of Mark to not go with the in-floor cleaning systems and wanted to get some opinions on other cleaning devices? Below are the spec's, but wanted to note we are located in SE Texas, no leaves from trees [palm trees only], pool depth is 3.5" 5" 4.5". Pool equipment will be located very close to pool. If there is anything else you need to know, pls let me know?

Thank you very much,
tstex

Gallons: Pool 13,500, Spa 700
Pumps: Pool, 3/4hp Jandy Stealth, full rated, spa & pool cleaners, 1.5hp Jandy Steath, full rated, scuppers, 1hp Jandy Stealth, full rated
Equip: filter Jandy CL/340m 340sqft, heater jandy LXI250 250KBTU, pool cleaner Paramount in-floor CyClean, Chlorinator Fusion Nature 2, airblower Polaris QT 1.5HP/120 V
Controller Zodiac / Aqualink RS/ PDA /Smt Ph App
Power Center: Zodiac /Aqualink RS Power Center

Ummm...

Nobody can tell you which device will be best for you.

There is a section in Pool School on cleaners, there are threads here discussing various cleaners.

Google will bring up 1000's of discussions of anything you name.

This is your decision to make.

Budget, level of frustration if it breaks, ability to handle heavy object in/out of water - all play a role.

As advised take a look and come back after reading with questions. I'm sure it will start to make sense.

- Sent using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.