A cool pic taken with my new iphone 5

phipsi1237 said:
I did the same thing at night with mine just playing around. It is really cool. The 4S (and possibly others) will do it as well with the iOS 6 upgrade.

That is what my wife was saying. She is all into the Apple products since she is a teacher. This was my early birthday gift to myself and my first personal smart phone. I always had a company phone, but there are too many cool things I was not allowed to do with it. I bought her a 4S today as well.

Melt In The Sun said:
Hmm, my android phone has been able to do that for a long time... :pth:
Yep same here. Here is one from my android phone a while back. No app just the native camera.

20120402_191401.jpg

I guess when apple adds the smile capture option in the camera that will be a big deal then as well. :mrgreen:

Not trying to start a android apple war here both have good and bad about them. Personally I have an android phone and an iPad

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Flippy said:
Take it easy on me. This is my first smart phone and I am easily impressed. The last personal cell phone I had didn't even have texting as an option. Kids and wife have had them, but I have just always used the work phone.

Sorry - my point was that ios 6 added that to the base camera but there were apps doing this for a while. I'm in bed sick and typing on a phone so I'm not exactly at my most tactful... please don't take any offense none was intended.

-sent with Tapatalk 2

UnderWaterVanya said:
Flippy said:
Take it easy on me. This is my first smart phone and I am easily impressed. The last personal cell phone I had didn't even have texting as an option. Kids and wife have had them, but I have just always used the work phone.

Sorry - my point was that ios 6 added that to the base camera but there were apps doing this for a while. I'm in bed sick and typing on a phone so I'm not exactly at my most tactful... please don't take any offense none was intended.

-sent with Tapatalk 2

I was just joking back. No offense taken. Hope you feel better.

Cajun said:
Melt In The Sun said:
Yep same here. Here is one from my android phone a while back. No app just the native camera.

Which OS version? I have gingerbread 2.3.4 on one phone and my wife has ICS on another - I haven't seen it but I haven't looked on her ICS much yet.

UnderWaterVanya said:
Cajun said:
Melt In The Sun said:

Which OS version? I have gingerbread 2.3.4 on one phone and my wife has ICS on another - I haven't seen it but I haven't looked on her ICS much yet.

it's on stock ICS and up

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.