Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: A cool pic taken with my new iphone 5

A cool pic taken with my new iphone 5

Here is a pic of my backyard taken with my new iphone5 with panoramic picture taking. I am kinda of impressed with the clarity.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Approx 11K Gal. 10'X30' Semi free-form IG - 6 ' raised spa w/6 jets - 10' circle sun shelf with 1 bubbler - Waterfall - 3 / 1.5 HP pumps - Polaris 280 Cleaner - 3 Pentair Color LED Intellibrite Lights - Pentair 400K Master Temp - 2 Valve Actuators - 5 Fiberstar Mini Laminars - 1 Fiberstars 2004 Illuminator - 2 Skimmers - 6 Returns - Caribbean Blue Pebble Tech - 600+ sq ft kool decK - Auto Fill - 2 Boston Acoustics VOYA RK5 Outdoor Rock Speakers - 2 TIC Corporation TFS5CN 6.5-Inch 150-Watt Terra-Forms Rock Speakers - Apple Airport Express - 1 Awesome View.

Re: A cool pic taken with my new iphone 5

I did the same thing at night with mine just playing around. It is really cool. The 4S (and possibly others) will do it as well with the iOS 6 upgrade.
    14.5K gal Plaster IGP, Intelliflo VS, EasyTouch 8, SWG, IntellipH, Clear and Clean 420 Cartridge Filter, Attached Spa, H400IDL2 NG Heater

Quote Originally Posted by phipsi1237
    I did the same thing at night with mine just playing around. It is really cool. The 4S (and possibly others) will do it as well with the iOS 6 upgrade.
    That is what my wife was saying. She is all into the Apple products since she is a teacher. This was my early birthday gift to myself and my first personal smart phone. I always had a company phone, but there are too many cool things I was not allowed to do with it. I bought her a 4S today as well.
    Approx 11K Gal. 10'X30' Semi free-form IG - 6 ' raised spa w/6 jets - 10' circle sun shelf with 1 bubbler - Waterfall - 3 / 1.5 HP pumps - Polaris 280 Cleaner - 3 Pentair Color LED Intellibrite Lights - Pentair 400K Master Temp - 2 Valve Actuators - 5 Fiberstar Mini Laminars - 1 Fiberstars 2004 Illuminator - 2 Skimmers - 6 Returns - Caribbean Blue Pebble Tech - 600+ sq ft kool decK - Auto Fill - 2 Boston Acoustics VOYA RK5 Outdoor Rock Speakers - 2 TIC Corporation TFS5CN 6.5-Inch 150-Watt Terra-Forms Rock Speakers - Apple Airport Express - 1 Awesome View.

Beautiful!! I don't think you could take a bad picture of that pool if you tried!
    Helen
    Dallas Area, 16,000 gal IG, Easytouch 8 computer, Intelliflo 3HP Variable Speed pool pump, Pentair Smart Pump 4x160, Pentair 3/4 HP Booster Pump, FNS 60 DE 60, Mastertemp 400, Rainbow 320, Dual Timer w/ freeze protection, Intellichor SWG, TF100 Test Kit, POOL FILLED AUG 3, 2012, ORDER YOUR TF100 KIT FROM http://tftestkits.net
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/under...ie-t49936.html

Hmm, my android phone has been able to do that for a long time...
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

Both my iPhone 4 (ios 5) and android 2.3.4 are able to do this but both use apps.

-sent with Tapatalk 2
    Inlaws Pool Boy since June 14th 2012, Pool built ~ 2003, In-Ground, 16'x32'
    13500 gal, Vinyl Liner, Fiberglass Slide, TF-100 Test Kit, Hayward 210T
    sand filter, A.O. Smith 1.5HP main pump motor (C48L2N134C1),
    Hayward SuperPump (model ?), Polaris 380 & PB4 Booster Pump

Quote Originally Posted by Melt In The Sun
    Yep same here. Here is one from my android phone a while back. No app just the native camera.

I guess when apple adds the smile capture option in the camera that will be a big deal then as well.

Not trying to start a android apple war here both have good and bad about them. Personally I have an android phone and an iPad
    21,000 gallon pool w/spa, Pebble Sheen, Hayward EcoStar variable speed filter pump, Hayward DE6020 Filter, Hayward 400FDN Heater, inline chlorinator (only used when out of town), Clear O3 ozone system, Hayward Goldline PS-8 controller, Hayward 6060 cleaner pump, Polaris 280 cleaner, Hayward EcoStar variable speed water feature pump.

Take it easy on me. This is my first smart phone and I am easily impressed. The last personal cell phone I had didn't even have texting as an option. Kids and wife have had them, but I have just always used the work phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Flippy
    Take it easy on me. This is my first smart phone and I am easily impressed. The last personal cell phone I had didn't even have texting as an option. Kids and wife have had them, but I have just always used the work phone.
    It was meant in a joking manor. Maybe I needed more of these.
    21,000 gallon pool w/spa, Pebble Sheen, Hayward EcoStar variable speed filter pump, Hayward DE6020 Filter, Hayward 400FDN Heater, inline chlorinator (only used when out of town), Clear O3 ozone system, Hayward Goldline PS-8 controller, Hayward 6060 cleaner pump, Polaris 280 cleaner, Hayward EcoStar variable speed water feature pump.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun
    It was meant in a joking manor. Maybe I needed more of these.

lol. I know, no offense taken. I was just playing back.

Sorry - my point was that ios 6 added that to the base camera but there were apps doing this for a while. I'm in bed sick and typing on a phone so I'm not exactly at my most tactful... please don't take any offense none was intended.

-sent with Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by UnderWaterVanya
    Sorry - my point was that ios 6 added that to the base camera but there were apps doing this for a while. I'm in bed sick and typing on a phone so I'm not exactly at my most tactful... please don't take any offense none was intended.

-sent with Tapatalk 2

I was just joking back. No offense taken. Hope you feel better.

Your yard impresses me...phone...eh.
    Mike
    2007 1st full year with AG pool~15k gallons 18'x33' JW
    6/2010 added 2 button Intex SWG-painless except for when reset
    Switched to BBB from Baquacil (couldn't pay me to go back)

+1

-Kevin
    X-Pert Pool Service
    x-pertpool.com
    X-Pert Pool on Facebook and @XPertPoolServic on Twitter
    22,000 gal / 16' x 32' / Vinyl / Hayward s244t /Pentair SuperFlo 1 hp

Cool, any night pics?

Sorry, no night panoramic pics. However I did post this night time picture. my-view-tonight-t51251.html

Yep same here. Here is one from my android phone a while back. No app just the native camera.
    Which OS version? I have gingerbread 2.3.4 on one phone and my wife has ICS on another - I haven't seen it but I haven't looked on her ICS much yet.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderWaterVanya
    Which OS version? I have gingerbread 2.3.4 on one phone and my wife has ICS on another - I haven't seen it but I haven't looked on her ICS much yet.

it's on stock ICS and up
    -Kevin
    X-Pert Pool Service
    x-pertpool.com
    X-Pert Pool on Facebook and @XPertPoolServic on Twitter
    22,000 gal / 16' x 32' / Vinyl / Hayward s244t /Pentair SuperFlo 1 hp

...and in HTC's default camera app in Gingerbread, and maybe earlier.
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

...and in HTC's default camera app in Gingerbread, and maybe earlier.
    Gingerbread/Motoblur here so that makes sense why I hadn't seen it.