Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: questions about pool rover jr

1. Back To Top    #1

questions about pool rover jr

Im looking at getting a poolrover jr but i have a question for people who have been using one for a while.
    i was skeptical about getting an auto cleaner because my floor is not so flat due to a windstorm that came thru and tore my walls down and messed up the pool floor. There are high and low spots and a couple of nice footprints in the bottom. My question is how well does it operate under these circumstances i have read on there website and it states that it will work on not so even floors like mine. Just looking for some feedback before i invest 300 on a product that might nit work correctly.
    24x52 sharkline heritage agp,Hayward power flo lx 1h/p,Hayward s210 sandfilter, and tf100 test kit
    BBB method and pool rover jr

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: questions about pool rover jr

I have one and love it...but my floor is pretty flat with just a few bumps. Unless you are talking 12"+ divots I would think it would work just fine. I purchased ours refurbished at the pool store for around $225 if I recall correctly....fall of 2008.
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator