Gemstone (Pebble finish)

Oct 16, 2012
Hi TFP fans -- I'm new here and have loved what I've been reading.

It seems there isn't too much input on the Gemstone product. I've been reading up on A LOT of pool finishes. I was wanting a smooth finish for the sake of my kids feet, shins and knees. But I've concluded that with a quartz product (QuartzScapes or Diamond Brite) the pools come out either beautiful (great!) or have many issues with streaking, mottling, etc (nightmare!). I'm not much of a gambler so I don't want to take the chance and play the roulette game with pool finishes. We've decided the pebble route and choosing Gemstone specifically the Sandstone series for a smaller less rough pebble.

Does anyone out there have pictures of the Pearl color? I love the a light Carribbean blue color (achieved by white plaster), but I'm afraid this Pearl pebble color will come out looking "dirty". Also, considering Silver Pearl (perhaps to grey for me) or the Crystal Blue (but is this too "fake" blue).

Sorry about the dreaded COLOR questions, but pictures would help me!

Thanks in advance!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.