Looking for service to close in Lake county, IL (NE of Chi)

Re: Looking for service to close in Lake county, IL (NE of C

Unless you feel overwhelmed doing it yourself, there is plenty of information and help available here. No one will care more about your pool than you do!

Re: Looking for service to close in Lake county, IL (NE of C

I suspect that's true, plus my brother-in-law who used to have an IG can give advice. On the other hand, our house's previous owners used to have a company close it - they opened themselves. And a mistake could be expensive.

One other thing I'm a bit worried about: Our equipment (pump, filter, heater) is all in the basement of the house. Lines for it go up and exit the house at ground level, then back under the pool deck. So, once we drain water below skimmers and returns, it should be pretty straightforward to get most of the water out of the skimmers and returns. I'm thinking open the pump drain and blow back from the pool. But, what do we do about the main drain? That line also goes from bottom of pool up to above grade.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.