Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool finishes - pictures?

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool finishes - pictures?

Having a tough time deciding on a pool finish. I think we're limited to the Sunstone selections, unless we want to pay $$$$ a lot extra. Question, Sunstone reasonable? Any significant differences between the regular and select version? Finally, anybody have some pics of their Sunstone finish they would be willing to post here - couldn't find much with the search option. We're leaning toward the blues....thanks!
    15 K gal/gunnite, 600 gal attached SPA, Hayward: ProLogic, ColorLogic LED, Super II pumps, 400k BTU heater, StarClear cartridge filter for, SwimClear cartridge filter . Pentaire: booster

http://www.troublefreepool.com/detai...l?hilit=corpus

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool finishes - pictures?

I think it's probably really hard to do a pool surface justice in a photo. But you can get a general idea with many, but not all surfaces.

It sounds like your PB is using this manufacturer almost exclusively, are there any other pools in the area that he could arrange to show you that have this surface?

Any other owners you know that have other surfaces that you could look at, for comparison sake?
    Thanks for reading... - Tony
    Da' Pool: Intex 15'x42" 3284gal AGP EasySet (Inflatable Ring) - (Summer 2014: 27' round EW /w 6.5' deep end @ 22,500gal)
    Pump & Cart Mod: 1000gph Cart. 5ft² - 2 nylons, 24/7 OP. Traps bugs/bits, lasts longer/cleans easier = Happier Pool Owner!!
    The Bible for a "Trouble Free Pool" life = PoolSchool, the BBB method a TF100 test kit(Recommend Kits Compared). - Cleaning a Sand Filter
    Water looks like GLASS, if yours doesn't...SLAM IT! Feels nice and never been happier!!! :D

3. Back To Top    #3

We're getting SunStone Select (Sapphire) in our pool. The only decent picture I could find is on their website, http://www.clindustries.com/

I'd love to see some installed pics. We wanted a deeper blue so we chose sapphire.
    26,000 gallon gunite IGP with 50 sq ft Spa, Jandy VS FloPro 2hp Pump, Jandy DEV48 Filter, Jandy AquaPure SWG, Jandy AquaLink PDA-PS6 Controller, RayPak R406A Heater, Polaris 380 Cleaner, completed April 2013

4. Back To Top    #4

y_not - builder has a few pools but the super blue is one that i think we would like but haven't seen pics of yet. pics may not work, agreed - i guess i'll take a leap of faith. big funky, my wife wants blue but not deep blue....i think her fear is the dark color will make the pool too hot during the summers...sheesh.
    15 K gal/gunnite, 600 gal attached SPA, Hayward: ProLogic, ColorLogic LED, Super II pumps, 400k BTU heater, StarClear cartridge filter for, SwimClear cartridge filter . Pentaire: booster

http://www.troublefreepool.com/detai...l?hilit=corpus