I got my TF100 in the mail today. My initial tests look strange in the chlorine department.
PH = 6.8
TA = 50 (but isn't this the one that is affected by high FC?)
Hardness = 260
CYA = 60
FC = 13.5
CC = .5 (not too surprising I guess, there are a ton of acorns on the bottom for the last 4 days I have been gone) is this odd?
The chlorine strikes me as odd because I haven't shocked in the last 2 months. I have the newer Intex SWCG that supposedly puts out a lower percentage than the legacy units. My pool is 3,000 gallons and I have been running it two hours a day for the last 2 weeks (formerly 6 hours a day). I guess that explains my observation that during August when I was running it 6 hours a day I could actually smell chlorine when I sniffed the surface of the water.