Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Will this be to tight?

1. Back To Top    #1

Will this be to tight?

Yard is very small pool area is 15.5 bu 16ft, the length between back fence and walkway is 15.5 our pool is 14ft round. I'm trying to figure if I should go 1 foot away from fence and .5 ft away from walkway. We only need to use the walkway to get to grill and table wich is rarley used. Do you think that will work ok
    14X42 Intex Ultra Frame

2. Back To Top    #2

Need to check building code in your area. Where I live pool has to be 6' from property line and 6' from house.
    15x30x54 AGP, Hayward 1hp 2 spd pump, cartridge filter, Royal Entrance steps,Pool Rover Jr

3. Back To Top    #3

Burbank, IL
    Yep, that's the catch. Where I am the pool has to be at least 3 feet from everything. Check with your village or city or whatever it is.
    Wilbar 12 x 17 Buttress Free AG (~4400 Gal?)
    Hayward 225 sq ft cartridge filter
    1/2 HP Pentair Whisperflo
    Liquidator chlorine feeder
    Pool Rover Jr.
    BBB - it's the way to go

4. Back To Top    #4
    Thanks I think it's ok I have seen several year rounf ag's almost right up to fences some with no fence around, we are doing an intex pool.
    14X42 Intex Ultra Frame

5. Back To Top    #5

Northern NJ
    It is a bit tight only because you will need to get around the pool for cleaning purposes, repairs, etc. If you can give yourself some more space, I think it would be better.

21' AGP (10,400g)
    Hayward PowerFlo Matrix dual-speed 1HP pump, 75 sq ft Waterway cartridge filter
    4G Liquidator, Aquabot POOL ROVER S2-40