After reading through this board at night for the last couple months, I think I finally nailed exactly what we want for backyard oasis!! We currently have quotations with 5 different pool companies that are local to my Socal neighborhood. Now its just sorting through all the differences in our quotations and having them come back with one final offer (once they've made the adjustments). As far as time frame goes, we will sign a contract in early December and hopefully have them start by the first of the year.
-Socal mild climate w/ pool being open all year
- Upper yard is 60' x 32'
- Pool will be 32' x 19' with a depth of 3.5' -8' of water line.
- 7' diameter spa with spillover into pool
- Rock water feature
- Quartz medium finish with option of pebble
- Pentair Intelliflow VS pump
- Intellichlor SWG
- Intelllibrite colored LED's in pool / spa with color change controller.
- Baja step
- Either Pentair Clean & Clear 520 Filter or Pentair DE filter (any suggestions)
- Flagstone coping and 6" tile
- 750 sqft of stamped / colored concrete
- Dedicated cleaner inlet w/ Pentair sand shark
Pictures... My wife is a designer by trade, so she came up with a complete drawing which was then entered into Pool Studio by one of the pool contractors.. we will most likely go with this design.
What do you think?