Done!! in Corpus Christi, TX.

Pentair Laminar MagicStream. Great at night as they have led's built in. Laminar flow is required to allow the light to travel the entire length of the stream, hence the tightness. Kids love 'em....actually, so do we.

Thanks! Sorry for the delay....my point and shoot is out of commission. At any rate, I'll include 3 general and 3 detail pics. Tile details (product name/number) are in one of my previous posts. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_3635.JPG
    IMG_3635.JPG
    243.7 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_3633.JPG
    IMG_3633.JPG
    325.1 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_3634.JPG
    IMG_3634.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 310
Really like the way the light dances off the darker tile in the sunlight. Chose a lighter plaster (Sunstone Super Blue) for contrast.

Attachments

• IMG_3637.JPG
    IMG_3637.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_3641.JPG
    IMG_3641.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_3642.JPG
    IMG_3642.JPG
    250.8 KB · Views: 308
noticed that your decking reinforcement is basically laying on the subgrade rendering it useless and subject to oxidation and eventual deterioration. It should have been lifted a couple of inches for proper encasement and functionality. (Midway, 4 inch deck = 2 inch lift to run welded wire right through the middle of the deck) Just like the rebar for the gunite is set about three inches above subgrade for its proper encasement by the gunite. That being siad, I think your backyard is a mini paradise! Great concepts and as most everyone else has said, I too like the curved beam for the spa!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Had a conversation with the PB about this one before they poured the deck. I assumed they lifted it on the day of the pour, as doing so any sooner would have rendered it impossible to walk on. I wasn't there for the pour but trust that was done. Agree, it would otherwise serve no purpose. Thanks!!!

Although, interestingly, not sure how they would have done that with the forms in for the brick expansion joints.....you are then likely right. I'll ask but not much I can do at this point. Curious, how much stronger is that concrete with the 'mesh' mixed in??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.