I have some persistent "mold" (perhaps black algae?) in my shower that needs to go away. Bleach sprays and mold sprays don't seem to really get rid of it. A lot of the mold is in the caulk - so my plan is to treat around the caulk, strip the caulk and then treat again with no caulk - and finally add new caulk.
I was thinking and wondered if I could safely use calcium hypochlorite and make a high concentration chlorine paste to spot treat this stuff.
Previous treatments have been over a month or two ago and used sodium hypocholorite as far as I know.