Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Orange County California Builders

1. Back To Top    #1

Orange County California Builders

I am new to Southern California and am looking to build a pool; however, I know very few people at this point to get any references for pool builders. I'm hoping some of you could give me the names of pool builders in Orange County that you have had good experiences with. Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Orange County California Builders

Crimedogg, If you're still looking, call *pool builders name removed* in Anaheim. Working with him now and couldn't be happier. Let me know if you need contact info.
    Last edited by kimkats; 05-05-2016 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Removed pool companies name

3. Back To Top    #3

Did you find someone you liked in OC? If so, please let all of us in the OC know! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by crimedogg View Post
    I am new to Southern California and am looking to build a pool; however, I know very few people at this point to get any references for pool builders. I'm hoping some of you could give me the names of pool builders in Orange County that you have had good experiences with. Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by ocspd949 View Post
    Crimedogg, If you're still looking, call *pool builders name removed* in Anaheim. Working with him now and couldn't be happier. Let me know if you need contact info.
    Hi, I'm looking for a PB in OC. Can you please pm me your contact. Thank you.