Getting rid of my 2012 pool - 12' x 36" Intex Ultra-Frame

hyperionguy

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 2, 2012
Houston, TX
I bought a bigger pool a few weeks ago when they were on clearance at Wal-Mart (although I usually hate that store!). :p

Since it is in good shape, I find it difficult to just toss it in the trash. If anyone wants it, or knows someone who wants it and is local (Houston area) just let me know.

I'm thinking of just asking someone to give me a $50 to cover me repurchasing the mods I put in (Intex 1.5" inlet/outlet and Hayward in-wall skimmer). The inlet/outlet mod is about a month old. The Hayward skimmer is 24 hours old. ha. I decided to do the skimmer on what I call my "donor pool" since I knew I was already done with it and didn't care if I screwed it up.

The 1,000 ghp lame pump that came with it is included and is still in the original shrink wrap.

Edit: It is still up and running if some picky person doesn't trust (essentially) free stuff.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.