Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Clarity of my new pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Sydney, Australia

Clarity of my new pool

Ok, awaiting my TF-100 test kit to arrive to see what is going on chemically in my new pool. But I think it's running ok so far with the chemigen dosing the chlorine and acid. This is my first ever pool so have a look at this video of the Polaris hard at work and let me know if the water clarity looks ok. I think it's good but have nothing to compre it to.

95,000 Lt (25,000 Gallon) IGP 12.5m x 7m & Seperate Spa 2.2m x 2.1m. Gemtex and tile finish Spa fully tiled. Waterco Micron glass bead filter S800, Viron P600 eVo variable speed pump. Viron Connect Pool and Spa Controller touchscreen. Chemigem D10 Auto PH/Chlorine Controller. Sunlover Oasis C25 Heat Pump for Pool & Viron 250 LPG Gas Heater for Spa. 7 LED Lights. Polaris 280 with booster pump. Pool Cover and Roller. TF-100 Test Kit and Speed Stirrer

2. Back To Top    #2
    DFW, Texas

Re: Clarity of my new pool

The water looks good to me. In all likelihood, you have no issues. Still, I would run a full series of tests when your kit arrives. Although clear water is a good indication that all is well, it is not conclusive. See Myth 1 in this article:
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.