My 18x36' pool is currently filling following a planned Vinyl Liner replacement. After a few days of cycling to check for leaks, the pool will be winterized (I live in Ohio- we are DONE swimming!). Pool has an automatic cover that will be closed until spring.
Question: Any benefit of adding/dissolving stabilizer NOW, or should I just wait until Spring? As the water will not be exposed to any sunlight over the winter, will the stabilizer help maintain chlorine level in any real way?
Thanks for your time & opinions.