Lets hear your pool critter stories.

So I was cleaning out this skimmer basket and I stuck my hand in there to pull out all of the pine straw, but came out with a handful of snake!

2012-08-10132412.jpg

I screamed and threw that thing on the ground because all I saw were the colors at first. LOL

But then I noticed the pattern of the color bands. Phew! So I took a pic and put him in an old empty test strips container to show my boss because this was her parents pool.

ajackson said:
The absolute worst ever. I was just floating around on the raft and then stuck my head in the house to ask if anyone was coming out. When I turned around to get back in there was a
Huge Racoon swimming around.. I walked over to it and the back of its head and neck was filled with MAGGOTS... they were falling off all over the pool

Just when you thought the Olympics were over, we have a new Gold Medalist (with a new World Record) in the Pool Critters Stories -- congrats, ajackson!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.