how to select the color of a replacement pool liner

Jul 21, 2012
Any advice on selecting a color?

We are replacing a 15 year old liner that had an aqua color to it. Sort of like that warm Caribbean greenish-blue. All the new colors are either a very dark blue that we think might look cold (have seen these in the neighborhood).
Would a greyish liner give us that effect that we are looking for (warmer tones) or even one of the browner tones? I am told that once filled and in sunlight, they look very warm ?

Just wondering if anyone has lived with these and could share their thoughts.

I thought I had a photo, regardless. A light brown liner when filled with water will lose as the red tones and appear more grey in color. When this happens the water will take on a blue/teal-ish color that is more apparent as the depth of the water increases. I think it looks neat.

Thanks Kevin. We saw one of those brown liners at a neighbor's. Not bad at all> Appreciate your response here and to my lock in winter cover question in that thread (i.e. using a plastic screen roller to pop the cover's edge into the coping). Ken

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.