First off my test results.
CYA 0 (I'm using Sod. Hypo for sanitizer)
All of a sudden I can't keep chlorine in the pool. I need to be 4-5ppm because of my temp. Literally a gallon of shock yesterday morning. The water is a "tad" cloudy as well. I posted a while before about a similiar problem, but discovered with the forums help that my shock was over a year old. This "new stuff" I have has been in a barn for a good part of the summer so maybe that's suspect again. It's been a hot summer here.
Anyway, to shock my pool and keep it open I'm thinking of using Oxy-klear. I have the additional problem of not being able to close the pool during the shock process (If I can help it) and my pool guy told me that Oxy-Klear was a non-chlorinating shock. Just wondered what the pro's think.
Also would it be beneficial to me at all to try and get my CYA up with my triclor tabs to about 20 or so? Lastly I can't find what OCLT stands for. (hope it's not obvious)
As always thanks for the help!