What can I put in my pool to make my cleaner not get stuck

Aug 29, 2010
Southern NH
We have a Polaris 3900 sport, which besides all the reviews I see online, has done well for us. It cleans, it climbs walls, etc. That being said, there is a corner of the pool by our stairs that is the PERFECT angle for it to get stuck in. When the backup-jet thing turns on, 90% of the time, it ends up in the direct that puts it against the stairs, and due to the angle of the stairs (curved) and the way the wheels are, it slides along the stairs until it gets stuck in the same corner.

It is really frustrating, but I don't think there is much I can do. That being said, during the season where we get a lot of leaves and not much pool usage, I would really like to be able to put something (safe) in the pool in that corner that the Polaris will climb over and get unstuck (I really hate going out there and moving it from the corner every day :grrrr: ). What can I put in the pool that will sink, but be safe for our pool surface (River Rok)?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.