Stabilizer/Conditioner

Aquatica

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 26, 2010
Nassau, Bahamas
Hi Guys not sure if this goes in this forum but does anyone know where the best place online to get CYA? Looking for lowest price as we have to ship abroad. 4 lb pales or 100 lb drum. The island we are on are all out of CYA as everyone is switching to SWG.
Please help!
Many thanks.

chem geek said:
Even SWG pools need CYA to start out. Otherwise the chlorine loss rate is too high and the SWG can't keep up.

yes I know. I think you read my post wrong. since everyone is switching to SWG we are using more and more CYA cause SWG's love CYA. So we need a good supplier of CYA.

we do get some CYA in but people buy it up so fast now.

You're right. I read your post thinking that CYA wasn't being ordered anymore rather than it was getting used up faster! Thanks for correcting my misunderstanding. Anyway, hopefully someone can help you find a good online source that ships overseas at reasonable prices.

chem geek said:
You're right. I read your post thinking that CYA wasn't being ordered anymore rather than it was getting used up faster! Thanks for correcting my misunderstanding. Anyway, hopefully someone can help you find a good online source that ships overseas at reasonable prices.

posts can be read different ways. funny how the internet is. :lol:

yes please anyone know of a supplier of CYA? the whole island is out of it...

I'm sure you know you can use dichlor or trichlor to get that CYA into the pool - others may not and you might be able to obtain these more cheaply given the switch to SWG's that is driving down demand for stabilized chlorine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.